Our fresh new look
What Mums have told us
We’ve asked mums what they want when it comes to feeding their babies. We found out that for you, home cooking is the gold standard, so when you are unable to home cook, you want the best alternative for your baby. This means a product prepared in the same way that you would at home, using the very best ingredients and tastiest combinations. That’s why we have improved our baby foods to make them even tastier and nutritious.
How is HiPP different?
At HiPP, we use only the finest organic ingredients. All our meals have been gently steam cooked which helps to lock in all the goodness – just like homemade. We know exactly where all our ingredients have come from and our fruit and vegetables are picked at the peak of ripeness, giving you delicious and wholesome baby food bursting with natural flavour. Once cooked, we quickly seal our jars to preserve the ingredients at peak freshness without the use of any artificial preservatives.
Our baby nutritionists have worked hard to make sure that each recipe is tailored to your baby’s needs. After 50 years making organic baby food, you can be reassured that with HiPP you are getting only the very best.
So what has changed?
*except tender carrots & potatoes and pasta in a ham & tomato sauce
- We have improved our recipes, making them even tastier and more nutritious. Our stage 1, 2 & 3 savoury jars now contain omega 3, as we have added organic rapeseed oil to all our recipes*.
- We have simplified our ingredients lists so it’s easier for you to see exactly what is inside.
- There are some exciting new combinations such as Juicy Tomato & Sweetcorn Pasta with Beef and Scrumptious Sunday Lunch.
- We have fresh new packaging showcasing the finest organic ingredients we use in each product.
- Each pack now tells you how many portions of fruit or vegetables it contains, making it easier for you to give your little one the very best. You’ll find this in our heart bullet points.
- We have removed the stages on pack and replaced them with the recommended age that you can start using them from.
- HiPP have been making baby food for over 50 years making us the original organic baby food company. We have stamped this on top of every jar (see above).
A closer look at our new look packaging
Many of your baby’s favourites will still be available in store; however, we have also created a selection of brand new recipes for your little one to enjoy.
Stage 1 Jars
- Sweet parsnip and potato puree
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Tasty vegetable risotto
- My first Sunday dinner
Stage 2 Jars
- Parsnip, potato and turkey casserole
- Scrumptious Sunday lunch
- Tomato, courgette and potato bake
- Star pasta with butternut squash and chicken
Stage 3 Jars
- Carrot, leek & turkey bake
Textured Wholesome Pots from 6 months
- Juicy tomato and sweetcorn pasta with beef
- Sweet carrot and pea risotto with chicken
- Shell shaped pasta with juicy tomatoes & courgettes
All of these will be available over the coming months across selected major supermarkets.
Our website will be updated with the new packaging as it appears on shelf, so that you have the correct and up to date information for all products as you buy them.
We hope that your baby will enjoy our new recipes. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
or call 0845 050 1351