1. This competition is open to UK Mainland residents who are over the age of 18. Employees of HiPP UK Ltd (“The Promoter”), their immediate family, partners, distributors and anyone professionally connected to the competition are excluded.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry.
3. By entering the competition you are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions. The Promoter holds the right to disqualify any entries who do not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. For competition period please see social media post post (“The Competition Period”)
5. For competition prize see social media post.
6. Winners will be picked at random from all entries and contacted within 28 days from the end date using the contact details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days or if the prize cannot be accepted for any reason then the promoter holds the right to award the prize to another participant.
7. No conversation will be entered into the running, administration or outcome of the competition
8. To enter simply follow the instructions on the social media post within the competition period.
9. Multiple entries are not permitted. One entry per household. The promoter holds the right to remove duplicate entries. Entries created by group, in bulk or automatically generated by computer will be disqualified.
10. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, and also that you are eligible to claim the prize. The promoter reserves the right to request identification in order to prove eligibility.
11. No cash prizes or alternatives will be given. At the promoter’s sole discretion, if for any reason the prize becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for equal or greater value.
12. In the event that circumstances beyond the promoters control affect, or could affect the promoter’s ability to hold this competition, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or terms and conditions at any time.
13. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any third-party to the promoter and all entries are subject to Facebook Terms of Service – found here: instagram.com/legal/terms/ and www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update
15. Entries or participants deemed to be inappropriate, rude or abusive by the promoter will be disqualified and the promoter reserves the right to disqualify the participant from future activity.
16. The promoter will not take responsibility for any entry not seen or that cannot be taken into account due to technical fault and responsibility cannot be taken for any entry that is lost, damaged or delayed due to loss of internet connection or any computer software or hardware fault.
17. Within reason, the promoter reserves the right to use the name, image, town, content or other information supplied by the participant for promotional purposes. The promoter reserves all rights in relation to their social media pages including, but not limited to removing content, blocking users and closing owned social media accounts at any time.
18. A list of names of winners can be requested by email to socialmediahipp.couk
19. Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the promoter will become the property of the promoter on receipt. In the event that a copyright issue arises, the participant will own such copyright, but has agreed to grant and license the promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any media worldwide. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
20. By entering the competition you agree:
- That any personal information supplied can be used by the promoter, their agent and partners to administer the completion and for any other use that you have consented to.
- Acknowledge that your data my transferred outside of the European Economic Area for administrative purposes, including the United States, where data protection regulations may differ from within the EEA and that the Promoter uses reasonable efforts to keep your data adequately protected.
- You understand that your consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing us at dataprotectionofficerhipp.couk