- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions included on the www.hipp.co.uk website and emails ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organised by HiPP UK Limited. HiPP Baby Club and HiPP Organic are trading names of HiPP UK Limited (Company no.04498995).
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the www.hipp.co.uk website and emails. Posting for such Competition (the "Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, HiPP Baby Club, The Stable Block, Sandford Lane, Hurst, RG10 0SQ.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of HiPP Baby Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The HiPP Advent Calendar 2016
1. Terms and Conditions for entry (of which all information on this site forms part)
2. The Promotion is only open to residents of UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only) it is not open to CI, IoM and ROI residents.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary for entry into the Promotion.
5. To enter, users must either log in to the Baby Club or provide their full name and email address.
6. Entrants may only enter once on each day. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8. The Promotion will be open for entries on 01/12/16 to midnight on 24/12/16. Any entries received after the closing date and time will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
9. The following prizes are to be won:
December 1st – 1 of 10 x HiPP Organic Food and baby care hampers to the value of £15.00
December 2nd - MAM bowl, MAM Bowl and Plate, MAM Cutlery, MAM Dipper set
December 3rd - Cushion 17 x 17 from Snapfish worth £24.99
December 4th – 1 of 25 x cheesy spinach & potato bake HiPP Organic jars
December 5th – 1 of 25 x HiPP baby shampoo
December 6th – 1 of 25 x HiPP Organic Porridge pouches
December 7th – 1 of 5 x phone covers from Snapfish worth 1£1.99 - £14.99
December 8th – 1 of 2 x Penguin tshirts or baby grows from frombabieswithlove.org worth £15.90 - £21.90
December 9th – 1 of 25 x HiPP Organic Good Night Baby Bath
December 10th – 1 of 25 x sets of 4 weaning spoons by HiPP
December 11th - MAM Trainer Bottle, MAM Starter cup, MAM Learn to drink in 270ml, MAM Sports Cup 330ml
December 12th – 1 of 5 x £10 of HiPP Organic vouchers
December 13th – 1 of 25 HiPP bibs
December 14th - Snapfish Slim canvas worth £39.99
December 15th – 1 of 5 x Gurgle Ultimate Parenting Guide worth £7.99
December 16th – 1 of 25 x HiPP Organic bananas & baby rice pouches
December 17th – 1 of 25 x HiPP snack boxes
December 18th – 1 of 25 x HiPP comforters
December 19th – 1 of 25 x HiPP Organic flying alphabet pasta tray meals
December 20th - 1 of 5 annual subscriptions to Gurgle magazine worth £23.99
December 21st – 1 of 2 x £25 of HiPP vouchers
December 22nd – 1 of 15 x HiPP baby care hampers to the value of £10.80
December 23rd – 1 of 5 x HiPP Organic hampers to the value of £10.00
December 24th - Spa Break for 2 for 1 night PLUS a bumper HiPP Hamper. Spa break is a voucher for Champneys for any night in a twin standard room for 2 people. Break includes arrival at 2pm, 1 night’s accommodation in a Twin Standard Room; Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins); use of spa facilities; access to up to 20 different classes per day; Three course evening meal, healthy buffet breakfast and three course buffet lunch; complimentary robe hire and flip flops. Departure at 4pm (room at 11am). Bumper HiPP hamper is to the value of £20.00
10. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by midnight of each day by means of an independently verified computer programme.
11. The winners will be notified within thirty (30) working days of the Promotion closing date by a email. The winner will be asked to private message ‘HiPP Organic UK’ or email HiPP to claim their prize and make arrangements for delivery.
12. Prizes will be posted out to each winner and may take up to 28 days for delivery. Any prizes not claimed by the individual winners will be retained by the Promoter.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non transferrable.
15. The Promoter reserves the rights to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (a) disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions, and (b) select an alternative winner in respect of any Prize they may have won.
17. The allocation of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof.
d. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email entitled “HiPP Organic UK Advent Calendar Competition” to HiPP Organic, The Stable Block, Hurst Grove, Sandford Lane, Hurst, Reading, RG10 0SQ.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘HiPP UK’ Facebook page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘HiPP UK’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Registered Address Details
Promoter: HiPP UK Ltd, The Stable Block, Hurst Grove, Sandford Lane, Hurst, Reading, RG10 0SQ
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees of HiPP Baby Club or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, or any advertising agency or web company connected with HiPP Baby Club or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. being a member of the HiPP Baby Club
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- HiPP Baby Club assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
- HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, HiPP Baby Club in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the www.hipp.co.uk/hipp-baby-club website.
- Where an offer is made for participation in a Competition involving a premium rate telephone call, the Competition Notice will include details of the estimated length of the call and its anticipated cost, and any other guidance to which HiPP Baby Club must adhere in compliance with ICSTIS rules. Where entry to a Competition is by premium rate telephone call, entry may also be made by post by writing to: [Name of Competition] Competition, HiPP Baby Club, The Stable Block, Sandford Lane, Hurst, RG10 0SQ to be received by the closing date as stated in the Competition Notice.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. HiPP Baby Club cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, HiPP Baby Club does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by HiPP Baby Club and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and HiPP Baby Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the HiPP Baby Club website or you can write to Competition Prize Winners, HiPP Baby Club, The Stable Block, Sandford Lane, Hurst, RG10 0S naming the specific competition including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at HiPP Baby Club's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
Twitter Toddler Mispronunciations Competition
Opening date is 8th November 2016 and the closing date is midday Friday 11th November 2016. No entries shall be accepted after the closing date. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and illegible or altered entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
Open to persons aged 18 or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of HiPP Organic, any associated companies, and their families. Entrants are required to enter by providing a word that is mispronounced by their little one and tag @HiPPOrganic and use #toddlerisms.
There will be 1 x £10 HiPP voucher. Winner will be drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted via Twitter within thirty (30) days of the closing date with further details of how to claim their prize.
The draw will be made by an independent random selector and the Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner agrees to take part in post-competition publicity at the request of HiPP UK Ltd.
The prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter's sole discretion and substituted with prizes which, in the Promoter's sole opinion, are suitable alternatives. All prizes are subject to availability. No cash alternative is available and the prizes are non-transferable.
Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Follow on milks competition
- HiPP Prize Draw Terms and Conditions: The competition is open to all UK & Ireland residents except HiPP Organic staff, families, agencies, or any other company directly involved in the administration of this promotion. You do not need to buy anything to enter. Registration completion is based on the following information being provided: name, address, postcode and e-mail. All registrations must be completed and received online by the last day of the third month to qualify for draw. There is one prize worth £100 to be won every 3 months. The draw will be made within the 1st 5 working days of each month. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non transferable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Winners will be notified within 1 week after the draw and will receive their prize within 14 working days from notification.
Intellectual Property Rights
- In consideration of HiPP Baby Club agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to HiPP Baby Club the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. HiPP Baby Club shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
- Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, HiPP Baby Club reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- HiPP Baby Club cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. HiPP Baby Club is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and HiPP Baby Club reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
How to contact us
You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to HiPP Baby Club, The Stable Block, Sandford Lane, Hurst, RG10 0SQ