1. Boil some rice, orzo pasta or other pasta shapes according to the instructions on the packaging. Alternatively, you could cook some chopped new potatoes in boiling water until soft. (Decide on the portion size to suit your baby's appetite). Add a spoonful of frozen peas for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time and then drain.
2. Flake a little tinned tuna of salmon (choose fish canned in water or sunflower oil rather than brine to ensure the salt content of the meal is kept to a minimum) in a bowl, then add the rice/pasta/potatoes and peas and stir.
3. Mix in the HiPP Organic Tomato and Vegetable sauce.
4. Check the temperature of the meal before feeding to your baby.
5. Store any remaining sauce in the jar in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.