This delicious cauliflower gratin recipe provides you with a tasty way to introduce different vegetables into your little one’s diet. This recipe is suitable from 7 months onwards.
- Several cauliflower florets
- Grated cheese
- A pinch of dried mixed herbs
- HiPP Organic Tomato and Mozzarella sauce
1. Cook a couple of cauliflower florets in some boiling water for about 10 minutes until softened, then drain.
2. Put the cauliflower in a suitable container that can be put under a grill.
3. Mix in some sauce to coat the cauliflower, using the amount needed for the amount of cauliflower you've prepared
4. Sprinkle over some breadcrumbs mixed with a little grated cheese and a sprinkling of dried mixed herbs and place under the grill for a few minutes until nicely browned.
5. Mash the cauliflower and sauce if this is necessary for your baby's stage of weaning.
6. Check the temperature of the meal before feeding to your baby.
7. Store any remaining sauce in the jar in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.