For the base:
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and oil in a bowl. Stir in the water to form a ball.
2. The dough should soft, so add more water if necessary, but if it's too sticky add a bit more flour. Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes then flatten out to form one pizza base.
For the pizza:
1. Spread some HiPP Little Mealmaker sauce (any of our sauces will be fine for this, but we are using the Tomato and Mozzarella one here) on whichever base you are using to form a thin layer.
2. Add the toppings of your choice - maybe try some sliced or chopped peppers, sweetcron, flaked tuna or salmon, grated cheese (your toddler can help with this stage of the recipe!).
3. Bake on a baking sheet in the oven (200℃, 180℃ fan, gas 6) for about 15 minutes if you've made your own base from the recipe above, or 5-10 minutes if using a pitta or wrap.
4. Cut the pizza into slices, the right size for your baby to handle, and make sure it's the right temperature before giving it to them.