1. Boil one small white potato and ¼ sweet potato, cut up into chunks, for about 10-15 minutes in some boiling water until becoming soft.
2. Add a small courgette, cut up into thin slices, and a few spinach leaves into the pan and cook for 5 minutes more. Drain.
3. Blend these veggies with a hand blender until smooth.
4. Add the contents of the chicken sauce jar to the smooth vegetable mixture.
5. Divide the mixture into dessertspoonful portions, shaping them into small fritters, then coat each fritter in a little plain flour.
6. Add a teaspoonful of oil to a frying pan, heat the oil and then fry the fritters in the oil until lightly brown for about 10 minutes (turn over after 5 minutes). Alternatively, oil a baking tray and place the patties on the tray and bake in an oven (at 180℃) for about 20 minutes until golden. These can be eaten warm or cold, and can also be frozen.