These customisable stuffed pancakes with our Little Mealmakers sauce is a delicious recipe to help broaden your baby’s food palate by introducing them to savoury flavours. The interchangeability of this recipe will inspire you to create a selection of different tastes. Why not replace the Bolognese sauce for our Chicken puree? This recipe is suitable for babies aged 7 months and above.
Stuffed Pancakes with HiPP Organic Bolognese Sauce
Makes 3-4 pancakes
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 150ml of your preferred milk of choice (breast milk/ formula milk/ cows milk)
- HiPP Organic Bolognese sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Vegetables of your choice to top
- A small amount of grated cheese
1. Make the pancake batter in a bowl by whisking together the flour, egg and milk.
2. Pour the vegetable oil into a frying pan, heat gently and then pour some pancake batter into the pan (the amount will depend on your baby's appetite) and fry for two minutes on each side until golden brown.
3. On top of the pancake, spread some of our HiPP Organic Bolognese sauce, top with chopped tomatoes/sweetcorn/sliced avocado/grated carrot (or any other veggies you want to try), sprinkle with a little bit of grated cheese, then fold or roll.
4. Cut into small bite-sized portions for your baby to try (check the temperature of the pancake before feeding to your baby)
5. Store any left over pancake mix and unused sauce in the jar in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.