1. Heat the butter in a small saucepan.
2. Chop the onion into small pieces, and add to the butter in the pan and cook until soft.
3. Stir in the risotto rice, then add 200ml boiling water. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes over a medium to high heat.
4. While this is cooking, prepare the butternut squash (peel and chop finely).
5. Add the squash to the rice, then reduce the heat and cook for another 10 minutes with the lid on, until all the moisture has been absorbed and the rice is cooked. Keep an eye on the pan and if necessary add a little more water, to stop the pan drying out before the rice is cooked.
6. Put half the contents of a jar of HiPP Organic chicken sauce, into the saucepan and give it a good stir.
7. Check the temperature before feeding. Store the remaining half jar of sauce in the refrigerator and use within 24 hours.