HiPP Baby Club FAQs
Frequently asked questions about HiPP Baby Club
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about HiPP Baby Club, but if you still have questions please contact us.
Becoming a member
- I’m thinking of registering for the HiPP Baby Club - what will I get as a member?
Sign up to be part of our Baby Club, and you’ll enjoy all of these fabulous extras for free!
- Information tailored to your stage of pregnancy or your baby’s development
- Full access to all areas of the Baby Club website – including exclusive member competitions
- Personalised baby development emails with expert advice and information
- Monthly online newsletters containing special offers and competitions, our latest news and lots more!
- 50 free photo prints and 50% off photobooks with Snapfish
- Can I register to become a member?
To register for the HiPP Baby Club you must be pregnant or have a child under 12 months old. Goodies and samples will vary depending on when you join.
Your member details
- How do I update my contact details or my baby's details?
Simply sign into your Baby Club pages and go to 'my profile' on the right hand side of the page. You can amend all of your contact details or your baby’s date of birth here, and our database will automatically update your changes. Remember to save any changes you make.
- I'm pregnant with my second baby, how do I register this pregnancy?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have two children registered with the HiPP Baby Club at the same time so please update your profile with the due date of your second baby. To do this, please sign in your Baby Club pages and select 'my profile' on the left hand side of the page, then click on 'About me and my baby'. Update your first baby's birth date with the due date of your pregnancy and save the changes. We will then start sending you HiPP Baby Club packs and emails appropriate for your pregnancy.
- How do I add a photo to my personalised home page?
Sign into your Baby Club pages and select ‘my profile’ on the left hand side of the page. You can then select the ‘browse’ button to find your photo and then ‘upload’. Just remember to save changes and your photo will appear on your home page.
- How do I update my address details?
Sign into your Baby Club pages and select 'my profile' on the left hand side of the page, then select my 'contact details'. You can amend your address details here and please remember to save any changes.
- How do I receive my 50 free photo prints and photo book discount with Snapfish?
If you’re new to Snapfish:
- Sign into HiPP Baby Club and select the green Snapfish button on your personalised home page
- Accept the terms and conditions on the Snapfish page and click ‘submit’
- You’ll receive an email confirming your HiPP photo service account has been set up, after which you can start uploading your favourite photos
If you’re already registered with Snapfish:
- Login to your account with your HiPP Baby Club email address and password and upload your photos (if you haven’t already received your offer after initially signing up)
- You’ll then receive credits for 50 free prints
- I registered with Snapfish but didn't receive an email from them?
First check your junk email folder in case the email has landed in there by accident.
If it’s not there, please contact Snapfish directly on 0845 519 0712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where they will be able to help you.
- I've not received any Baby Club emails - why?
When you register to become a member, you’ll need to have ticked the email box in your profile to indicate that you’d like to receive our regular email updates.
To check whether you have opted to receive our emails, just sign into your Baby Club pages, go to 'my profile’ and select ‘my communication settings’, then tick the boxes ‘Emails about my baby’s development’ and / or ‘The monthly newsletter’. You can adjust your settings at any time.
- How do I unsubscribe from mailings?
To unsubscribe from mailings and emails from the HiPP Baby Club, just sign into your Baby Club pages, go to 'my profile' and select 'my communication settings', then untick the options you wish to unsubscribe from. Remember to save any changes you make.
- How do I delete my Baby Club account?
Sign into your Baby Club pages, go to ‘my profile’ on the left hand side of the page and select ‘about me and my baby’. You will then be able to delete your account here.
- Where can I buy more weaning spoons?
- You can buy more weaning spoons for the HiPP webshop. You can purchase 4 spoons for £1.49 with free delivery. Visit the HiPP webshop now.
HiPP's Expert Baby & Nutrition Blog
Read the latest advice from our team of experts
Posted by 25.10.2016
It’s a bit of a rite of passage in the parenting world: the nappy change to end all nappy changes, the one that makes even the most affectionate mum or dad recoil and wonder, “What on...
Read more »